Monday, July 15, 2013

RolePlayGateway?

Hello, and welcome to the school of Crystorium. My name is Maxos, I am the principle here, as well as one of the teachers. You may know me as the Dragon Mage, perhaps even by my alias Merlin the Magnificent, but here, I am simply Maxos.

You may find my informal approach rather strange, considering this is the most prestigious magical college in the entirety of Elasynn. Think of it as a way of comforting you, you who have just left your homes to live in this wondrous world, you who wield the power of ancient myth and mystical legend. I want you to think of this not as a school, but as a home. Think of us not as teachers, but as family. We are all of greatness, and we all want greatness, so why not work together to reach the stars, there's plenty of them in the sky for all of us I think.

The first order of business to get to is the rules. While you were with your parents homes they certainly had rules to keep you safe and to keep your siblings safe. It is no different here, so please listen carefully, I do this twice a year, and I'm very old so standing up so long makes my back hurt.First off, unless you are given permission, refrain from using magic upon your fellow students or the property of the school.
Second, dueling is not allowed without a guardian present, if you break this rule you will be severely punished I assure you.
Third, under no circumstances are you to perform curses, hexes, or haunts upon your fellows, do so and I will personally ensure your life becomes a living hell, and trust me I know what hell is like, I've been there twice on errands.
Aside from that, your free to do as you wish, but please use discretion when at all possible, and common sense at all times. Now, off you go. You have a great journey ahead of you, and your going to need all the sleep you can get, and then some.

Crystal College is a roleplay in which a truely unique form of magic is learned at a high level college. This isn't some high school rp this is an attempt at creating a standing community which will (hopefully) become as big as the multiverse if not bigger.

If you want to help then I need applications for teachers, a minimum of fifteen is required, a maximum of 30 will be accepted, positions include, but are not limited to, Elemental Masters, history professors, Physical application trainers, grounds keepers, discipline officers, and guardians. Thank you and comment below please.

Source: http://feeds.feedburner.com/RolePlayGateway

Robert Bork mark sanchez Mayan End Of The World Olivia Black World Ending 2012 gossip girl Ink Master

No comments:

Post a Comment